"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Submit a Prayer Request
Do you or a loved one need prayers? You’re not alone, we all need prayers! We will pray for you or someone you care for. Please feel free to fill out the Prayer Request form below. Remember, God is with you and He delights when we lift our voices and give our worries over to Him.
All Prayer Requests are placed in the Chapel where they receive the benefits of individual prayers and prayers at Mass.
* If you are posting to the prayer wall, you are acknowledging that you are over 14 years old and are giving permission to post your prayer on this website.
We do monitor the comments and will remove posts after three months as well as those containing the following:
- Hyperlinks, ads, or other spam-like content
- Copyrighted material that is not owned by the poster
- Content we deem inappropriate, offensive, or demeaning
- Profanity, accusatory, inflammatory language
- Comments that present a specific political agenda
- Offensive or demeaning comments toward other cultures and religions
- Note: If names of people other than the requestor's are included, this prayer request will not be posted.
Thank you for understanding and respecting these guidelines as you contribute to our prayer community.
Tale from a visitor to the Shrine
"This place saved my life,"
He had come to the Shrine years before in great distress after his wife had left him. He had decided to commit suicide, but before ending his life he wanted to say a final prayer. For one reason or another, none of the churches he drove by felt right to him, so he finally ended up at the Shrine. No one else was there that day, and he found a spot in the very back corner of the amphitheater. He tried to say a prayer, but he kept getting distracted by the turning sculpture. Every time Mary faced his direction it felt like she was saying to him, “My son wouldn’t want you to do this.”
“I told her, ‘I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to God.' But she kept turning around with that same message each time.”
He decided to delay taking his life at least one more day, and the next morning came back to the Shrine again to pray. This time he already knew what the statue was going to say to him. “I know, I know,” he told her. “You don’t have to keep saying it.”
The man’s experiences at the Shrine made him change his mind about committing suicide. He moved to another state and rebuilt his life. And years later, he came back to the Mothers' Shrine to give his thanks.
Please join us in praying for these requests.
1. For my Baptism of the Holy Ghost
2. That the good LORD will keep me and my family healthy in 2021.
3. That my children will be successful in their examinations particularly those in the University.
4. That the LORD will protect us against kidnappers and hired assassins.
5. That all plans from Islamic and forces to take over Nigeria will fail.
6. That the LORD will open doors of global evangelization for me in 2021 and beyond.
7. That all evil plans to Islamize Nigeria will fail.
8. That war will NOT break out in Nigeria!
9. That the good LORD will provide an International Job for me that will enable me to take the Gospel across the border
10. That my tracks and books will win souls for the kingdom
* Please pray for my fiancé who will be having an interview at the US Embassy/US consulate Office for K1 visa.
* Please pray that the person who will be interviewing my fiancé be liberal and ask easy questions to my fiancé.
* Please pray that the K1 visa after the interview be approved and stamped on the passport.
Dear mother Mary,
Thank you so much for being with my family in all hard times and I am pretty sure that you will not leave us. Please intercede for me to get a testing job in Alberta.
Dear Mother Mary, Blessed Virgin,
Thank you for your intercession in helping me support my family. Thank you for protecting us from illness, and harm, and for giving us peace and harmony. I hope I make you proud with my actions and words, and continue to treat my fellow men according to your will. Thank you again for answering all my prayers. Amen
for Mary to intercede because I need her son to give me second chances I messed up God’s will for my life I have been oppressed and I got sick and now I’m not the same my mom is narcissistic and she ruined me and my sisters I still need God’s promises or at least give me the power to succeed in Jesus name
Dear mother my daughter submitted her online exam. Then some traffic symbols were shown. So she is in tensions whether her exam is submitted or not. Please pour miracles on her exams so that it will be submitted by your miracles. Please pour miracles on her exams. I believe in you dear mother. Amen
Visit the Shrine
Take a break from the noisy world and visit the Shrine. Schedule time away from the distractions of tech devices, ringing phones, incoming messages, work, family demands and the constant To-Do list. Make a conscious effort to embrace God’s beautiful creations, entertain the silence and spend time in reflection and prayer. Visit the shrine to calm the mind and restore balance.